Armin Mizani, attorney and founder of Mizani Law Firm, has zealously represented individuals and families who have been wrongly injured as a result of someone else’s negligence. Mr. Mizani has successfully litigated against some of the largest insurance companies in the country and has been recognized as one of America’s top young trial personal injury attorneys. Mr. Mizani’s skill in the profession and passion for his clients have earned him numerous distinctions. Some of these include, being selected to “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers of Thomson Reuters (2020, 2019), named “Top 40 Under 40” by The National Trial Lawyers organization (2019, 2018), named “10 Best Attorneys in Texas” by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys (2019, 2018, 2017), and recognition by the State Bar of Texas for his Pro-Bono service to individuals and organizations of limited financial means.
Mr. Mizani also has a passion for serving his community. Elected to serve on the City Council in Keller, Texas, Mr. Mizani was consecutively recognized as “Best Local Government Official” by voters and readers of K Magazine and the Keller Citizen. In addition, Mr. Mizani has been appointed by Texas Governor, Greg Abbott, to serve on the Automobile Burglary and Theft Prevention Authority where he works in partnership with municipalities and law enforcement agencies throughout the State of Texas. To Mr. Mizani, representing the citizens of Texas is a tremendous honor and a responsibility to serve with honesty, integrity, and transparency.
- B.A., Purdue University
- J.D., Michigan State University College of Law
Honors and Community Involvement
- “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers of Thomson Reuters (2020, 2019)
- “Top 40 Under 40” by The National Trial Lawyers (2019, 2018)
- “10 Best Attorneys in Texas” by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys (2019, 2018, 2017)
- City Councilman; City of Keller, Texas (2014-2018)
- Appointed by Governor Greg Abbott to the Auto Burglary Theft Prevention Authority (2016- Present)
- Lead Counsel Rated Attorney (2019, 2018, 2017)
- Avvo Clients Choice Award (2016)
- Recognized by State Bar of Texas for Pro Bono Service (2015)
- State Bar of Texas – Member